Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Did It Cost Us? I Want To Know

There comes a time when one has to stand back from the crowd and do the right thing. This is one of those times. Two American journalists stupidly were captured by the North Koreans. Naturally, the trumped-up charge against them was they were spying for the United States. I doubt it was true but it created an international furor. After months of negotiating for their release, in came the posse -- former President Bill Clinton and a lot of Democrats who now have sprained hands from patting themselves on the back. Enough already. I want to know what we had to give to this sordid, worthless country? I'm serious. I still hold to what this country's policy on terrorists was you don't deal with terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment