Friday, December 4, 2009

Fullilove Gets A Break....Thanks To An Idiot Judge

Throughout my career, I've often found that a familiar, well-known name gets special consideration from overly conpassionate judges. In my judgement, City Council Janice Fullilove let the tears flow and it must have impressed Criminal Judge Paula Skahan she went for it, hook, line and sinker. Fullilove, who clearly lied about problems with her driver's licenses and then here came de' Judge, lkept her from jail time after Fullilove's clown act. Actually, allow me to back up: There were two clowns in this deal, Fullilove and the idiot judge. Do you want to bet me that an unknown every-day Joe or Josephine would have gotten the same treatment? It makes me sick to see Fullilove literally skate from charges she obtained a driver's license and driving on a revoked license. Now, let's get real here. Fullilove has been in trouble before and that alone should require jail time. Justice certainly wasn't served in this case. Thanks, Judge Skahan, for your pitiful reasnoning. And for Fullilove, your lies piled on lies were equally pitiful. This woman was indicted in July on charges she obtained and possessed a license last year when she told an examiner hers was lost (it was a lie) when it had been seized by Mississippi authorities for driving under the influence of medication. Now please excuse me while I throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment