Monday, December 21, 2009

Health Care Belongs To Political 'Corruption'

My dear friends, I have heard from a lot of you who believe I'm "all wet" and "a hard-boiled, hardheaded conservative" on the question of national health care. So be it. I believe I will be proven right that this monstrosity moving from the U.S. Senate to the House is a disaster, even a nightmare designed to keep Democrats in firm control in both houses. I believe it if I believe anything. A lot of others believe I'm right, too. We'll see. But I believe the larger point is President Obama has come through national health care and global warming issues without any rightful claim to success. Think about it. What Obama told us in the presidential campaign and what he has delivered now are two distinctly different things. He got nothing while in Copenhagen and nothing out of health care. And the lefties are screaming bloody murder. I will also offer my observations on the process in both arenas, if I may: Obama sat and watched as his minions engaged in political "whoring" by selling themselves for their vote in a way that hasn't been seen in Washington. Obama sold his soul, too, and it has been a shameful picture. Now, beyond this carnival display, the American people are overwhelming against the national healthcare. Well, whoa is me and millions of others who worry about the financial fallout of this monstrosity. Will it bankrupt us? Will doctors leave over their disagreements about the fallout? You betcha. Now I have a glimmer of hope that the House will chop up what has happened in the Senate and I hope it happens. This is not health care, it is political "corruption." God help us but I told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment