Thursday, November 26, 2009

ABC Controversy Won't Blow Away

Much has been said about this Adam Lambert fellow on the American Music Awards. This openly homosexual performer, who lied about what he would perform to millions on ABC , set off a firestorm with his sickening show. As far as I am concerned, I will not give this idiot the pleasure of describing his madness. It should never have seen the light of day, or night. So don't ask me to do anything more than say it was disgusting. He didn't apologize; who expected him to? I can only suffice to say there was a mixed bag of reaction and ABC seemed to enjoy the outrage and controversy. Ratings, you know, will push a sagging network of doing whatever is possible. I hope ABC suffers greatly and one thing is certain: It shows how low television has sunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment