Saturday, June 6, 2009

Help Me, Rep Jimmy Naifeh

I love the sound of that, Rep. Jimmy Naifeh. Now that Naifeh is no longer an obstructionist on any kind of gun legislation as the former Speaker of the House, I hereby challenge him to tell me if he has ever -- EVER -- taken a positive role with any liece of gun legislation.
I've asked prominent members of the House if he has and they can't say that he has not -- ever.
So much for Naifeh's saying one thing and doing another.
Now for the FORMER Speaker of the House.
Word has arrived at the Fleming blog that he has rejoinced at my being downsized at WREC600. I'm told he laughed out loud and that's typical. Naifeh has always had the propensity of acting that way.
It doesn't bother me and I won't stoop to his level to engage in a childish reaction.
Let me simply rejoice once again: He's the former Speaker of the House. Now if we can make that happen in sending him packing altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment