Monday, May 11, 2009

LOSER: Morning Publication editor Chris Peck. He keeps dismissing the critique of his newspaper by the Memphis News. Instead of considering the points made by an ex-employee (Bill Dries, an accomplished journalist), he drops the bomb on the writer. Typical reaction by Peck, who will, my friends, be remembered for destroying the paper.
Interesting fellow, this Mr. Peck. For the longest time he refused to debate his position of anti-guns with me, yet he grants an interview with Dries and then tries to destroy Dries for what he wrote.
I will tell you without a doubt that the morale of the paper -- primarily because of Peck --- is deep and I doubt that it can ever be transformed under Peck's direction. In my humble opinion, Peck is an unmitigated hypocrite.
WINNER: The aforementioned Dries. He has been in this business for a long time and I haven't ever heard anyhting like Peck has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment