Monday, May 11, 2009

Thanks For Your Kindness During Trying Times

Words can't address the kindness of so many people for my recent positiopn change at WREC 6oo. I've been overwhelmed by the responses, the many telephone calls of support and I just want you to know that I am forever indebted to you for the years we've had at this radio station. I don't know what I will do, but with your prayers and suppport something may come along.
But trust me on this: I will never forget your kindness through the rough and tumble times I've had sitting in front of the microphone and talking with you. It didn't matter to me if you disagreed with me; that's the nature of the business.
I will offer you my new blog site and I would ask you to pass it around. Let's stay in touch. You can reach me at mike@mikeflemingonline.com.
Once again, I am eternally appreciative for your incredible support.

1 comment:

  1. Au contraire! It is we who are indebted and grateful for you. You have entertained us, informed us, embolded us, encouraged us, and been with us through good times and bad times. At the end of a long day, we could turn you on and know that the issues of the day would be at the forefront when we were too busy to keep informed. You provided us with the facts and commentary. You provided us with the expert guests. You provided us with the entertaiment to relieve stressful days. You did all the work and made it look easy. We just sat back and listened and learned. It is we who are thankful for your years of service to our community. Thanks, Mike, for a job well done!

    ReplyDelete