Sunday, July 5, 2009

If You're Not Sick, You're Ignoring The Facts

Have you checked lately at our debt?
Well let me remind you that every American owes the equivalent -- and this really hurts -- $37,000 . That amounts to a staggering $11.4 trillion with it rising $1 trillion a year, soon, almost certainly to grow tremendously beyond that if Barack Obama keeps dipping into our pocketbooks. Unfortunately, my friends, there is not much chance that we will ever escape.
Those economists, both conservatives and liberals, are pleading to stop the madness but nobody seems to have a clue how to do that. Now that Obama has a 60-40 edge in the U.S. Senate, a filibuster proof advangage for his liberal policies , we are in for a disaster that may sink this country.
Don’t laugh and chalk this off to a disgruntled conservative -- namely me – because you know exactly what I know. I feel sick -- again -- because our taxes are going to grow and grow and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment