Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He Does L-I-E!

Remember when Joe Wilson shouted "He Lies!" to the President of the United States and the worlds castigated the guy? Well, the truth is now out there -- Barack Obama DOES lie. Cut it any way you want, this fellow can no longer hide behind the truth. U.S. Sen. Bob Corker, bless his heart, now exposes what is a truth: Democrats, especially the liberal kind, can't help themselves. Corker brought to life one of those memorable lines from the orator's brilliant slants: "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits, either now or in the future.....period." Obama said that. Can we now spell L-I-E without the Dems L-I-E-ing through their teeth? The Washington Post has now come up with the proof, and I quote: ".....Senate Democrats wanted to protect doctors from scheduled cuts in Medicare payments over the next 10 years, but there was a problem: Doing it would add a quarter of a trillion (gulp, that's my contribution to this L-I-E) to the federal deficit, making mincemeat of Obama's promise (uh, L-I-E). So Democrats hatched a novel scheme: They would pass the legislation separately, so the $250 billion cost wouldn't be part of the main reform "plan." thereby allowing the president to claim THAT that bill wouldn't increase the deficit......." Now let's take off our hat off to Joe Wilson, the Republican congressman who had the guts to say "He lies!" He does. the proof is now in front of you. And shame on our Teleprompter-In-Chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment