Friday, September 25, 2009

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.......Yeah, Right!

I wrote an earlier blog about Iran being "outed" after 18 years of covering up its super-secret secret uranium enrichment facility. President Barack Hussein Obama has now "blasted" Iran a few hours ago for this egregious act. The President said Iran "is breaking rules that all nations must follow....." Look, I bet the Iranians are shaking in their boots, or whatever it is the ruling idiots wear. I mean it. Do you think any country, any man, fears our President? I don't think so. I think Mr. Nice Guy just doesn't have that fearful "don't tread on me" look that accompanies his speeches. Now it was different with former President George Bush, and certainly Ronald Reagan, and that little loud-mouth would hunker in a corner if Bush or Reagan raised their voices. You know its true. I therefore propose that our President let Israel do the talking; now that's a country that brings fear to the Iranians. Forget embargoes. That's too soft, but it's just right for our softball President.

No comments:

Post a Comment