Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Robotic President....Repeat That Five Times

I don't know about you, but I won a bet yesterday that our robotic President would repeat himself often in his five appearances on television. It had all the trappings of Barack Obama with strings attached to an unseen and unknown dude moving those strings. Again, I don't know about you but I've heard those points on health care, oh, five hundred times. What's the point? Was Obama, so enamored with his speaking abilities, trying for a world record for Presidents? Well, bet you he now has established a record that won't be broken. The only drama was he excluded Fox News, making it look like a payback for Fox News not carrying his address to Congress. If that's the case, it seems to me to Fox News won going away. Again, how many times have we heard the same thing? I'll guarantee you the President is losing his battle on the subject by brow-beating us over and over and over. Remind me when he goes on another one of these sojourns that literally put us to sleep. Mr. President, have mercy! Enough, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment